Warranty & Returns Policy
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Most of our goods come with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty against defects. Within 12 months of purchase date, you are entitled to a refund or exchange if an item has a MAJOR problem. This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- Is unsafe.
- Is significantly different from the sample or description.
- Doesn't do what we said it wouldn't or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If the problem is NOT MAJOR, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you are entitled to a refund or replacement.
When you are NOT entitled to a refund or exchange
You are not entitled to a refund or exchange if you:
- Changed your mind and no longer want the product
- Ordered the wrong product
- Found the product cheaper elsewhere
- Found a better product elsewhere
- Were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product (such as if the fault was written on the product's tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online)
- Damaged the product due to misuse, accident or neglect (such as if the cover is ripped by sharp corner)
- Used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
Lodging a Warranty Claim
Please contact us by phone 03 7037 2545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us the details of the problem.
In some situations, Kaiser Boating may accept a return of a non-faulty product due to change of mind or for a similar reason. For all non-faulty product returns, there will be a 25% restocking fee chargeable. Please note that it is up to the discretion of Kaiser Boating if we choose to accept a return of a non-faulty product.
Starting a Return
Please contact us by phone 03 7037 2545 or email email@example.com if you wish to return a non-faulty product.
- Goods must be returned with all accessories and original packaging.
- Goods arriving damaged due to poor packaging or misuse will not be accepted.
- Buyer is responsible for the return costs.
- Kaiser Boating cannot be held responsible for any damage caused during return transit.
Please use the address below to return products to us:
13/95 Brunel Road
Seaford VIC 3198
Attn: Online Warranty (order/ invoice#)